Name of company
96-98 Drake Street
Rochdale. Greater Manchester OL16 1PQ
Tel: +44 01706 750609
Fax: +44 01706 659363
MHL Solicitors is a trading name of MH Law Limited registered in England and Wales
A list of Directors is available from the registered company address.
VAT registration number: 220700172
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority number: 621889
Complaints Handling Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the managing partner, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- For correspondence purposes, MHL Solicitors details are as follows:
MHL Solicitors (Ref: COMP/HM)
96-98 Drake Street
Tel: 01706 750609
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including the managing partner suggestions for resolving the matter, within 15 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will either arrange for an independent consultant, with specialism in this field of work and who is unconnected with MHL Solicitors or another local solicitor to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 10 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final decision on your complaint but for further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman tel.: 0300 555 0333, email: email@example.com.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.